Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: uber notary (without uber's authorization) is wrong
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 1/10/19 12:27pm Msg #601948
Both Lyftt and Uber are under a lot of scrutiny because of the dark shadows lingering out there in the news about some of their drivers. In my area, a Lyftt driver picked up a ride at a bar, who had had too much to drink, delivered to her home, walked her to the front door, opened her door and proceeded to rape her. He even took pictures of himself with the victim after the assault. The entire event was caught on home surveillance camera. The next morning the victim called police. Lyftt did little to discipline the driver and then police arrested him on the job. Victim is now suing Lyftt and the driver who is incarcerated on $500K bond. These stories are not very positive. This is the last association I would want to have as a notary in my business.

This is a classic example of how one deadbeat signing service owner is grasping at straws to stay afloat. And he doesn't pay to boot. Seems like it's time for him to bail out of the notary business.

Thanks, but no thanks.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 uber notary - BANDJ on 1/8/19 12:24pm
 Re: uber notary - Yoli/CA on 1/8/19 12:47pm
 Re: uber notary - Luckydog on 1/8/19 2:10pm
 Re: uber notary -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/8/19 2:30pm
 Re: uber notary same as thebestnotary dot net n/m - Lee/AR on 1/8/19 3:28pm
 The illegal use of the name UBER would be problematic for - grapebed on 1/8/19 5:04pm
 Agree, I see a cease or desist of that trademarked name n/m - Luckydog on 1/8/19 5:16pm
 The guy simply doesn't pay his notaries, no wonder he has a -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/9/19 7:28am
 Re: uber notary (without uber's authorization) is wrong -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/10/19 12:27pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.