Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Automotive signings with company called Link Signings.
Posted by  SheilaSJCA of CA on 1/15/19 2:52pm Msg #602228
I received a yelp solicitation from a company called Link Signings( the company does Automotive loans thru dealerships with mail away packages) via my yelp page. It seems the LinkSigning website was registered in October 2018. The yelp request was sent from Breanne V. in Mission Viejo, CA. That name rings a bell, but I can't recall why.
Has any one any information or worked for this company? Their website has a ticker saying they have tons of notaries and tons of reviews, but I cant find anything on their face book page no posts, no reviews, listing looks brand new. It seems they are an affiliate of Broker Pros Inc. dba, DSR Leasing,a company in Mission Viejo that does car deals.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Automotive signings with company called Link Signings. -  SheilaSJCA on 1/15/19 2:52pm
 Re: Automotive signings with company called Link Signings. - Lee/AR on 1/15/19 3:15pm
 Re: Automotive signings with company called Link Signings. - Landis Pettus on 1/21/19 4:47pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.