Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

NOTARY ON THE RUN and scam emails
Posted by  Carol Graff of CA on 1/16/19 3:02pm Msg #602263
I haven't been on the forum in a very long time. But I felt it important to tell you (what many of you already know). DO NOT accept any signings from NOTARY ON THE RUN. Since it was supposed to be two general notaries and near me, I took it for $40. STUPID ME--it was 7 notarizations and for an elderly woman who had nothing completed. Never received payment after many phone calls and emails. I'll bet they got $100 for that one!

Also, twice this week I got emails from someone saying that saw my website, have a large job for me. When I write back saying I'm available, they send a link which is a virus. First one even gave me a phone no so I said I would not open unless I got a call back. No call, of course, 2nd link showed a virus if I opened on my phone. They are from different people. Sonya David and today Emily Furlong--I'm sure they will use another name next time. DO NOT OPEN link! My poor son did a while ago for me and he had to change all of his passwords.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 NOTARY ON THE RUN and scam emails -  Carol Graff on 1/16/19 3:02pm
 Re: NOTARY ON THE RUN and scam emails - ZSigner/CA on 1/16/19 3:18pm
 Re: NOTARY ON THE RUN and scam emails - LisaKT/CA on 1/16/19 4:02pm
 Re: NOTARY ON THE RUN and scam emails -  Doris_CO on 1/16/19 4:09pm
 Change name to NOTARY SHOULD RUN! n/m - Luckydog on 1/16/19 5:19pm
 Re: NOTARY ON THE RUN and scam emails -  Mike Goodey on 1/16/19 8:40pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.