Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Is FASS history? Snapdocs taking over the US?
Posted by  sigtogo/OR of OR on 2/17/19 1:04pm Msg #603429
I, like many, have received notice from First American Title Company that all of their scheduling for WA will be handled by snapdocs. While visiting FATCO office in Oregon I learned that they too are now using snapdocs.

The unconfirmed scoop is that FATCO is transitioning to snapdocs across the entire county and looking to future employment of snapdocs platforms for online notarizations, including webcam.

Our SOS stated in seminar I attended last week that webcam is coming in the not so distant future.

Lots of changes in our industry. Certainly seems starting a SS at this point in time might be a futile endeavor. JMHO
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Is FASS history? Snapdocs taking over the US? -  sigtogo/OR on 2/17/19 1:04pm
 Re: Is FASS history? Snapdocs taking over the US? - Luckydog on 2/17/19 2:06pm
 No Great Loss - I Got Rid Of Them Long Ago -  Scriba/NM on 2/17/19 4:33pm
 OP about FATCO not FASS. They are not the same!!! -  sigtogo/OR on 2/17/19 7:06pm
 I heard about a year ago that FATCO was - notarydi/CA on 2/18/19 10:35am
 Had a cannabis cultivation expansion in the desert -  Cheryl Elliott on 2/18/19 11:34am
 Re: Is FASS history? Snapdocs taking over the US? - ananotary on 2/18/19 12:08pm
 Re: Is FASS history? Snapdocs taking over the US? -  JanetK_CA on 2/18/19 2:18pm
 Re: Is FASS history? Snapdocs taking over the US? -  garland/CA on 2/19/19 10:19am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.