Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

OP about FATCO not FASS. They are not the same!!!
Posted by  sigtogo/OR of OR on 2/17/19 7:06pm Msg #603457
I knew as soon as I hit the post button, i should have worded differently.

Do you do any transactions for FATCO, First American Title Company, and last I checked the second largest title company in the country? My post was about FATCO, the title company, sending all their scheduling to snapdocs. I have never worked for Fass, a SS associated with FACTO. They are not one in the same.

All my FATCO work has been direct with various offices throughout the country. If Fatco now sends all their scheduling to snapdocs, a big chunk of my direct work will disappear. To me this is huge!

If this is how it shakes out then it likely means the ends of Fass. I don't know if that is really a good thing since Fass was not a requirement for Facto offices, just an option.

If snapdocs is required for Fatco scheduling, as I have been told, then the various signing services that have had contracts with them in the past will be in a world of hurt. I know of two SS that contact directly with Fatco offices and these are two of the good SS that have paid decent to better than decent fees here in Oregon.

This could be a bit hit for both SS and NSA's. again, IMO.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Is FASS history? Snapdocs taking over the US? -  sigtogo/OR on 2/17/19 1:04pm
 Re: Is FASS history? Snapdocs taking over the US? - Luckydog on 2/17/19 2:06pm
 No Great Loss - I Got Rid Of Them Long Ago -  Scriba/NM on 2/17/19 4:33pm
 OP about FATCO not FASS. They are not the same!!! -  sigtogo/OR on 2/17/19 7:06pm
 I heard about a year ago that FATCO was - notarydi/CA on 2/18/19 10:35am
 Had a cannabis cultivation expansion in the desert -  Cheryl Elliott on 2/18/19 11:34am
 Re: Is FASS history? Snapdocs taking over the US? - ananotary on 2/18/19 12:08pm
 Re: Is FASS history? Snapdocs taking over the US? -  JanetK_CA on 2/18/19 2:18pm
 Re: Is FASS history? Snapdocs taking over the US? -  garland/CA on 2/19/19 10:19am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.