Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Professional Signing Services
Posted by Susan Herman of CA on 3/14/19 6:23pm Msg #604338
i would recommend this company out of Ohio. I was contacted by Tony Mannarino from this company They low balled me on a notary signing. They wanted me to make two trips for one transaction in historic rain in CA during our rush hour nightmare. The clients were able to meet me at one place and I signed them. The escow closed and I was never paid. I emailed and was told they don't pay for 30 days. Now they got paid, agents got paid, title and escrow got paid but not me. They never disclosed they use your money for 30 days and don't pay promptly and I would have never taken this job. They have gone back and forth and in that time they could have issued a check. I would stay far away from these people. COE and HUD issued yet I should wait till what April 6th for them to mail it. Wow. In 40 years of mortgages and Notary services never saw anything quite like it. It is their error not to disclose so I am warning my Notary Rotary Family not to do business with them. Now I know why they had me submit my invoice to them not Black Tie Escrow otherwise Escrow would have sent me a check.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Professional Signing Services - Susan Herman on 3/14/19 6:23pm
 Re: Professional Signing Services -  John/CT on 3/14/19 6:50pm
 Re: Professional Signing Services - Luckydog on 3/14/19 7:53pm
 Re: Professional Signing Services -  Claudine Osborne on 3/14/19 8:51pm
 Re: Professional Signing Services -  Cheryl Elliott on 3/15/19 7:31am
 Re: Professional Signing Services - Christine Wynne on 3/15/19 10:43am
 Re: Professional Signing Services -  Cheryl Elliott on 3/15/19 10:49am
 Christine Wynne posts about Professional Settlement Services - Yoli/CA on 3/15/19 11:34am
 Re: Christine Wynne posts about Professional Settlement Services - Christine Wynne on 3/15/19 1:21pm
 Re: Professional Signing Services - Amber Williams on 3/16/19 3:05am
 Wow Amber...harsh n/m - Linda_H/FL on 3/16/19 8:09am
 Re: I think Amber’s post is right on n/m - Carolyn Bodley on 3/16/19 12:29pm
 Only on a couple points, Carolyn - Linda_H/FL on 3/16/19 3:06pm
 Re: Only on a couple points, Carolyn - Carolyn Bodley on 3/16/19 8:45pm
 aaaahh...yes,...Cali - how I miss him :) n/m - Linda_H/FL on 3/17/19 8:50am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.