Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Here's one for the ages.
Posted by mtcwgrl of TN on 3/22/19 3:41am Msg #604613
I am in the process of purchasing a property to remodel and flip. So I went through a non conventional lender because it was a foreclosure and need lots of work. My real estate agent sent my earnest money to a title co locally. Now granted my lender has dragged their feet and was notorious for NOT returning calls. The lender would wait to the last minute to tell me all the things I had to furnish to get this closed. Have had to extend the contract 4 times. So finally we got a closing date of 03/22/2019. Yesterday the title co resigned from closing the deal. RESIGNED! Never in all my years have I seen anything like this. So yesterday was spent scrambling and Title 365 is now the closer and they did an outstanding job getting this to be able to close on 03/22/2019. The title co told the listing agent that b/c the lender is requiring the title be under the LLC, I had to form, and all the cost that were involved, that their were too many red flags. When did the way a loan is structured or the cost become a concern for the title co? Where is the best place to file a complaint? So unprofessional.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Here's one for the ages. - mtcwgrl on 3/22/19 3:41am
 When LLC, LP or Corp is purchaser ... - BobbiCT on 3/22/19 6:41am
 Re: Here -  Cheryl Elliott on 3/22/19 10:33am
 Is this because you were buying as an Investor? - NVLSlady/VA on 3/22/19 3:05pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.