Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Fieldchoice
Posted by DMC/Oregon of OR on 4/10/19 11:50am Msg #605263
So, I get a call telling me they have a HELOC up to 50 pages with faxbacks for $75, things are slow so I said why not. It wasn't it's a Discovery refinance with faxbacks and so I told them I didn't like being lied to and they need to change the fee. No apology for the lie, just a statement saying things are slow and they need to make money too, and there were other notaries who would do it for that. Needless to say, I told them not to call me anymore. If you work for people like this, you take away business from better signing companies who are honest and treat you better. I've worked for them for 3 years at the very least and this was how I was treated. Good people treat you good when times are good, but most importantly they don't try to screw you when things are slow. Remember this is your gas, your paper, your ink, your printer, your time.

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Fieldchoice - DMC/Oregon on 4/10/19 11:50am
 Re: Fieldchoice - SteveS/CA on 4/10/19 12:36pm
 Kicked to the curb years ago...cheap, cheap, cheap... -  Cheryl Elliott on 4/12/19 12:01pm
 Re: Kicked to the curb years ago...cheap, cheap, cheap... - William Danley on 4/25/19 9:22am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.