Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: What is going on?
Posted by cremevette of OH on 4/12/19 8:47am Msg #605345
Strange things is what's going on right now at Amrock. I, too, had the "poof it's gone" notifications, but I found like the others said, that the more 100% packages I sent back in, the more it seemed I was getting the notifications in MY name. For a while it seemed like I was duking it out with a really speedy person and then that person disappeared.

On a little bit different note, Amrock is a little chaotic right now. They're rolling out hybrid and e-closings, purchases, and companies other than Quicken. They want me to take purchases at some distance for lowball fees, and honestly I'm tired of them. I have to fight "defects" because the QC people don't know the individual state paperwork. Processors don't have it together and wear buyers and sellers to their last nerve. When I get to closing, I have some pretty upset people at how it all went. Refis, no problem! Purchases, problem.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 What is going on? - BNS on 4/10/19 12:46pm
 Re: What is going on? - SteveS/CA on 4/10/19 1:10pm
 Why I DON'T have the App! - NVLSlady/VA on 4/10/19 2:08pm
 Re: What is going on? - Michelle/AL on 4/10/19 2:15pm
 Re: What is going on? -  Cheryl Elliott on 4/10/19 2:17pm
 no clue.. going on? - Signerbill on 4/10/19 3:01pm
 Re: What is going on? -  JanetK_CA on 4/10/19 4:00pm
 I haven't signed up with Amrock, but do experience that with -  MW/VA on 4/10/19 4:20pm
 Re: What is going on? - cremevette on 4/12/19 8:47am
 Re: What is going on? -  walthtz on 4/13/19 10:27am
 Re: What is going on? - jnew on 4/12/19 9:24am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.