Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Question on Dual Notary.
Posted by GAMMYx3/MA of MA on 4/16/19 1:58pm Msg #605441
NEITHER state allows based on what I can find on their websites...both state you must be a resident which is why I asked...

As to the 8-10 weeks...it is why I am starting RIGHT after I move. I retire from my regular job then and I want a couple of months to UNWIND from 51 years of working...it is time for some fun, and a few side trips to visit people I have not been able to. Application requires a registered voter and two notaries to endorse the application as well as a notary/justice of the peace to notarize my signature...THEN they have a Criminal Check form to be notarized and sent to the state for processing and review and MAYBE I'll become a NH notary if approved. Justice of the Peace is another complete application I am interested in but that is way down the road for me...Summer and riding my motorcycle is my plan for the next few months...Fall, winter and next year is fine for me to get back into the notary trade.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Question on Dual Notary. - GAMMYx3/MA on 4/16/19 1:41pm
 Re: Question on Dual Notary. - Luckydog on 4/16/19 1:44pm
 Re: Question on Dual Notary. - GAMMYx3/MA on 4/16/19 1:58pm
 Re: Question on Dual Notary. - GAMMYx3/MA on 4/16/19 2:02pm
 Re: Question on Dual Notary. - MikeC/TX on 4/16/19 5:12pm
 MA Non-resident Notary Requirements - ABC Legal Docs, LLC - Jerry Lucas on 4/16/19 5:50pm
 Re: MA Non-resident Notary Requirements - GAMMYx3/MA on 4/18/19 2:46pm
 Re: Question on Dual Notary. - Luckydog on 4/16/19 1:48pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.