Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: what is out there beside real estate signings in your area?
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 4/18/19 1:00pm Msg #605503
That's good you are keeping busy I don't personally do any of that stuff, but it's filler money in any event. As for moving the mail, IDK, that's truthfully illegal unless it's inside one house (where someone already picked it up and brought it in) and you have a key and bringing it to them, or got a notarized statement allowing you to do that in their behalf perhaps if you were stopped. I wouldn't go into a mailbox, just me. A neighbor could report you.
Have you thought about Shipt? It's the grocery delivery service, something you could probably do. Process Server I would never do...not much money, a lot of risk and then having to go many times to see if they are home to serve them. No thanks. Business is picking up for signings, hopefully you won't have to fall back on those things as much.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 what is out there beside real estate signings in your area? - Linda Frezza on 4/17/19 9:10pm
 Re: what is out there beside real estate signings in your area? -  Cheryl Elliott on 4/18/19 12:57am
 It sounds like you've found a lot of good side-hustles to -  MW/VA on 4/18/19 10:07am
 Re: what is out there beside real estate signings in your area? - Luckydog on 4/18/19 1:00pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.