Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: DO NOT DO WORK FOR CMTAS
Posted by IAC of MI on 5/19/19 5:59pm Msg #606564
Thank you for your response, let me share what happened to me today after I wrote the post. This CMTAS (Cromwell Mass Torts) are what I call "Roaches". They can preach to their clients how much good they will do for them by getting a settlement for the wrong doing what came to them. Needless to say, they will do the same wrong to Notaries by not paying them. I sure someone from CMTAS will read this post, or someone will pass this onto to them. The bright side of my day was, today is Sunday, I received a call from a party that needed a notary at the last minute. I agreed to do the signing. The person was so grateful for meeting with him he gave me an additional $20 dollars for a signing that took 15 minutes and he came to me. Where I am going with this is it's always the little guy who is appreciative, CMTAS could stand lesson.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 DO NOT DO WORK FOR CMTAS - IAC on 5/19/19 1:45pm
 Re: DO NOT DO WORK FOR CMTAS -  JanetK_CA on 5/19/19 2:02pm
 Re: DO NOT DO WORK FOR CMTAS - IAC on 5/19/19 5:59pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.