Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Loan Pack for bank in India
Posted by ChattNotary of TN on 6/17/19 10:16am Msg #607511
Does anyone have experience with this? A client came in with about 250+ pages of tax returns, passports, etc. that he has to submit to a bank in India. He is claiming that **EVERY** page needs to be notarized. As there are no notary certificates I am assuming they want a Copy Certification by Document Custodian.

I am having him confirm with the bank that they do indeed need every single page notarized and that the copy certification is what they are requesting.

If it is every page, anyone in Southeast TN want to take this client for me? :-) This is going to take days to journal, fill out, etc. that I can't devote as this is a side business for me.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Loan Pack for bank in India - ChattNotary on 6/17/19 10:16am
 Re: Loan Pack for bank in India - Luckydog on 6/17/19 10:23am
 Re: Loan Pack for bank in India - ChattNotary on 6/17/19 10:36am
 Re: Loan Pack for bank in India - Art_FL on 6/17/19 12:57pm
 I've done a lot of these for folks from India, but never -  MW/VA on 6/17/19 1:59pm
 Re: Loan Pack for bank in India -  JanetK_CA on 6/17/19 2:49pm
 At the end of the day, why bother with all those hoops? n/m -  John/CT on 6/17/19 7:01pm
 Re: At the end of the day, why bother with all those hoops? - ChattNotary on 6/17/19 10:32pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.