Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Maverick Signings fraud
Posted by Salena Bargsley of TX on 6/17/19 1:16pm Msg #607521
This company does pay, but they request that you witness ther individual signing and DO NOT notarize. For the last project they were asking me to complete, the dealership wanted top notarize it without the signer present. Information on ther documents was false and notarizing without the signer present makes the documents fraudulent. They did not care that this is illegal and fraud, they just wanted it signed. I was harassed for a week after I explained to them I won't participate in illegal activities.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Maverick Signings fraud - Salena Bargsley on 6/17/19 1:16pm
 Thanks for this post. I don't work for them but there are -  MW/VA on 6/17/19 1:55pm
 Re: Thanks for this post. I don - Luckydog on 6/17/19 2:20pm
 Okay...question - you said - Linda_H/FL on 6/17/19 4:54pm
 I have worked for Maverick seamlessly for years -  Cheryl Elliott on 6/17/19 6:23pm
 Re: I have likewise worked for Maverick seamlessly ... -  John/CT on 6/17/19 6:59pm
 I've also never had a problem with Maverick... -  Roger_OH on 6/17/19 10:54pm
 Re: I - pdl/cali on 6/18/19 12:48am
 Re: Maverick Signings fraud - slk_OH on 7/14/19 12:06am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.