Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Traffic School for Mature Drivers = Lower ins rates
Posted by  JanetK_CA of CA on 6/17/19 3:57pm Msg #607539
I looked into this last year(?) and found that the discount was about a wash with what it cost me for the class - with few options available. It may depend on who you have your insurance with, and what memberships you have. I might take another look at it again. Who did you take the class from? Was it AARP? (I let my membership lapse because it was just more mail I never had time to look at...)
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Traffic School for Mature Drivers = Lower ins rates -  Cheryl Elliott on 6/17/19 10:08am
 Re: Traffic School for Mature Drivers = Lower ins rates - Luckydog on 6/17/19 10:35am
 Only for some states... -  Cheryl Elliott on 6/17/19 1:21pm
 Add Virginia to this certification training. n/m -  Cheryl Elliott on 6/17/19 2:10pm
 Re: Traffic School for Mature Drivers = Lower ins rates -  JanetK_CA on 6/17/19 3:57pm
 Re: Traffic School for Mature Drivers = Lower ins rates -  Cheryl Elliott on 6/17/19 6:27pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.