Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Hurry up and wait!
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 6/23/19 8:42am Msg #607833
I feel that pain...I sometimes get the ones who call 45 minutes before the closing, can you be there? Ok, send me the confirmation (I assume they have docs ready and are uploading as we speak)...I call and then docs are not ready! WTH?? Then don't expect me to drop everything, be there in 45 minutes with printing x 2 when you are not ready or even have a package! Then it ends up closing 3 hours later and the rest of the day/night is shot and I am stressed out and have p/o borrowers I have to comfort and console as well. Grrrrr. I assume too much...my fault for thinking they need me immediatly, they are ready. lol
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Hurry up and wait! - Yoli/CA on 6/21/19 11:13am
 How many notaries are they going to contact - Linda_H/FL on 6/21/19 11:27am
 Re: Hurry up and wait! - Luckydog on 6/23/19 8:42am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.