Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Do you have a free or paid Yelp Listing?
Posted by Michelle/AL of AL on 7/13/19 11:01am Msg #608374
The reason I ask is that a dentist swore that she received a complaint/low rating on Yelp right after she refused to upgrade to a paid Yelp listing. Yes, she implied the rating came from you-know-where.

I found it hard to believe and told her so in a public forum. She didn't waiver and told me she had proof. I told her there wasn't a need for her to prove anything to me.

Take a close look at the date the low rating was posted on your listing. Do you remember receiving any unusual phone calls or solicitations on or around that date? Also, check to see if other notaries on the site received similar ratings and perhaps you all can figure out the source.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Notaries Who advertise - pdl/cali on 7/11/19 11:53pm
 Re: Notaries Who advertise -  Roger_OH on 7/12/19 12:22am
 Re: Notaries Who advertise - LisaKT/CA on 7/12/19 2:06am
 Re: Notaries Who advertise - pdl/cali on 7/12/19 1:07pm
 Do you have a free or paid Yelp Listing? - Michelle/AL on 7/13/19 11:01am
 Re: Do you have a free or paid Yelp Listing? - pdl/cali on 7/13/19 2:00pm
 Re: Do you have a free or paid Yelp Listing? -  JanetK_CA on 7/14/19 2:11pm
 Re: Do you have a free or paid Yelp Listing? - Luckydog on 7/14/19 6:49pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.