Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: The more you learn about how SD works, the worse it appears.
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 8/8/19 6:34pm Msg #609213
Removed is just that. I have 2 removed and still high ranking. It could be the time changed, it could be the buyer was not available and then couldn't do it when I could, could be 200 pages for a lower fee or moved to another location...many reasons someone is removed. Cancelled means it cancelled. I am not sure of the confusion here and why you think it has an impact on your score. Companies do however keeps notes on people and you also get a monthly "way to go" when someone posts something positive about you, but you will never know who or what was said.
IDK, SD is a platform, it's the companies on there you negotiate with. My last SD closing paid me $150.00 vendor pay EOM for a 85 page refi. I have 16 blocked and accept from 21. We all do our thing and what works for us. I always make sure the ones I do work for are competitive and pay on time and they do. Lots of deadbeat companies on there, but do your homework. Currently I am not getting hardly anything coming through...Maybe 3-4 a month, but gladly accept if they meet my fee or pay vendor pay.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 The more you learn about how SD works, the worse it appears. - Lee/AR on 8/8/19 4:58pm
 Re: The more you learn about how SD works, the worse it appears. - Luckydog on 8/8/19 6:34pm
 Re: The more you learn about how SD works, the worse it appears. - pdl/cali on 8/8/19 7:31pm
 I hear that many lenders/TC's are exiting from SD and that - grapebed on 8/8/19 7:48pm
 Re: The more you learn about how SD works, the worse it appears. - Lee/AR on 8/9/19 6:15am
 Re: The more you learn about how SD works, the worse it appears. - Lee/AR on 8/8/19 8:24pm
 This platform works for many, but I chose not to participate -  MW/VA on 8/8/19 8:43pm
 Just want to throw this in the mix - Luckydog on 8/9/19 8:11am
 Totally agree, L n/m - Lee/AR on 8/9/19 7:35pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.