Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Documentary Transfer Tax Title of document question.
Posted by Susan/CA of CA on 8/15/19 11:48am Msg #609354
I know it's always better to get a signature when in doubt however, I would appreciate your feedback on this document. I had a signing package with a Quitclaim and PCOR included which of course I had the signers sign. There was also a document that is :"Titled Quitclaim Deed Title of Document" and it has the Documentary Transfer tax with the box checked "Computed on Full Value of Property Conveyed, or" then it has a signature line below which says "Signature of declarant or agent determining tax." In the past I have always been told this is not to be signed by the borrower. What has been your experience with this document? Thank you all so much!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Documentary Transfer Tax Title of document question. - Susan/CA on 8/15/19 11:48am
 Re: Documentary Transfer Tax Title of document question. - Luckydog on 8/15/19 11:57am
 Re: Documentary Transfer Tax Title of document question. - Susan/CA on 8/15/19 11:59am
 Re: Documentary Transfer Tax Title of document question. - Clem/CA on 8/15/19 2:40pm
 Re: Documentary Transfer Tax Title of document question. - Luckydog on 8/15/19 5:50pm
 Re: Documentary Transfer Tax Title of document question. - shooterclay on 8/15/19 6:27pm
 ShooterClay - the only intelligent answer. Pick up the phone n/m -  Scriba/NM on 8/16/19 12:52am
 Re: ShooterClay - the only intelligent answer. Pick up the phone - Susan/CA on 8/16/19 1:55am
 FYI And.... the answer is..... - Susan/CA on 8/17/19 9:00pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.