Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Thinks it slipped out of his cell wallet.
Posted by MikeC/TX of TX on 8/18/19 6:52pm Msg #609416
Sounds fishy.

Cell wallets aren't much different than regular wallets - they just hold less stuff, and if anything they make it slightly harder to access that stuff. Add two credit cards, an ID, a little money, and you're digging in to get anything out of that wallet. I know because I tried one of those wallets and rejected it because it was a PITA to use. NOTHING is going to just slip out of it.

It's possible that he got to the movie theater, tried to dig a credit card out of his wallet, and in the process pulled his ID out - but wouldn't most people realize they've done like that once the ID comes flying out of the wallet? And if not him, the people around him? "Excuse me, sir, you dropped something." People still do that, don't they?

I'm not saying that's not what he told you; I just think he wasn't being honest with you.

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 It's a good skill knowing how to roll -  Cheryl Elliott on 8/17/19 10:37am
 Re: It -  Ilene C. Seidel on 8/17/19 1:43pm
 Re: It - MikeC/TX on 8/18/19 5:20pm
 Thinks it slipped out of his cell wallet. -  Cheryl Elliott on 8/18/19 5:23pm
 Re: Thinks it slipped out of his cell wallet. - pdl/cali on 8/18/19 6:08pm
 Re: Thinks it slipped out of his cell wallet. - MikeC/TX on 8/18/19 6:52pm
 who knows? he seemed earnest and honest. -  Cheryl Elliott on 8/18/19 8:28pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.