Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

David/CEO of LPC sent this PM to me today.
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 8/19/19 3:53pm Msg #609431
Thought I would share. Although it does not address late payment posts that have haunted LPC for years.

Hello Cheryl,

I very rarely comment on posts, but one of our notaries contacted me about your post.
First of all, I would like to say that our company has been around for 21 years and we are still going strong.

Please note that in the last 3 years (the beginning of 2017) we have had 10 negative comments on NotaryRotary, and in that time frame, we have processed close to 50,000 orders. So even if you tripled our complaints to 30, that would be .0006 (the actual number is .0002), so that means that we have about 1 complaint for about every 5000 orders. I have to say that we are NOT perfect by any means. Over the years we have tried new things and new processes to streamline our workflow, some things work out and others do not. In that time we have made mistakes, but not many.

I can say that ANYTIME we drop the ball, we try to pinpoint the issue and we correct it and many times compensate the notary at our expense - which is only the right thing to do. What you are not looking at is all the times that notaries do not drop the packages on time, miss signatures that cause funding delays and when their pay is reduced, they get online and give a bad rating. Also, many times notaries get paid cash the check (or ACH) and complain that they were never paid and then never go back online to update their post. Maybe they are too embarrassed to admit their mistake.

The point that I am really trying to make is that some people always want to focus on the negative and bash companies while others seem to take a step back and see the true light. In this case please look at the '4,999" and not the 1. 4,999 closings that go off without a hitch, with NO complaints, please let's not focus on the 1. If we were not paying notaries or as bad as some say, wouldn't you think that we would have at least 20 comments per month about 500 or so in that time period? As a matter of fact, we only had 3 complaints in all of 2017, 2 complaints in 2018 and I am so sorry to say that we have doubled last year (which is unacceptable) because we are trying to implement a new accounting system - that seems to have a few glitches.

Just to be clear, this message is not to berate you in any way, but only to give you an understanding of the truth.

Thank you for your time and understanding,

David
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Loan Processing Center Louisville, KY - Luckydog on 8/17/19 8:17am
 Sorry you got taken in by them. I don't know how cos. -  MW/VA on 8/17/19 8:48am
 Re: Sorry you got taken in by them. I don - Luckydog on 8/17/19 11:49am
 been 2** for decades n/m -  Cheryl Elliott on 8/17/19 10:39am
 Re: been 2** for decades - Luckydog on 8/17/19 11:46am
 If you continue to bug them you will get paid eventually. -  MW/VA on 8/17/19 7:27pm
 Re: Loan Processing Center Louisville, KY -  Cheryl Elliott on 8/18/19 1:33pm
 Re: Loan Processing Center Louisville, KY - Cheryl/SC on 8/18/19 1:46pm
 Re: Loan Processing Center Louisville, KY - Luckydog on 8/18/19 4:53pm
 Re: Loan Processing Center Louisville, KY - pdl/cali on 8/18/19 6:14pm
 Re: Loan Processing Center Louisville, KY - jojo_MN on 8/18/19 6:57pm
 The deal is, Gina's family owns LPC and platform company -  Cheryl Elliott on 8/18/19 8:11pm
 Who is the Gina you're referring to? n/m -  MW/VA on 8/19/19 2:10pm
 Are you referring to the Gina that post here every now and t - Linda_H/FL on 8/19/19 2:29pm
 Re: Are you referring to the Gina that post here every now and t -  Cheryl Elliott on 8/19/19 3:51pm
 Thursday - Luckydog on 8/19/19 3:45pm
 David/CEO of LPC sent this PM to me today. -  Cheryl Elliott on 8/19/19 3:53pm
 Re: David/CEO of LPC sent this PM to me today. - Luckydog on 8/19/19 4:02pm
 *addressed this with you. HATE this keyboard grrrrrr n/m - Luckydog on 8/19/19 4:04pm
 Very interesting. I did work with them years back & dropped -  MW/VA on 8/20/19 7:01am
 Re: David/CEO of LPC sent this PM to me today. - jnew on 8/20/19 10:54am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.