Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Accurate Group, Independence OH...G/B/U?
Posted by notarydi/CA of CA on 8/19/19 5:27pm Msg #609437
low offer to begin with.....countered with my fee.....got a decent fee.....no issues with late docs or errors...they pay on the 15th of the month following the month you did the work in......so, if you did work now....pay day would be 09/15...then there might be some lag time for SD to pay you....but, if I remember correctly I got paid in about 45 days....not the quickest turn time, but, as long as I know when to expect pay, I can roll with it. And, it's Vendor Pay, so you DO get paid. I would work with them again if they can meet my minimum.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Accurate Group, Independence OH...G/B/U? - FeliseSoCal on 8/19/19 1:39pm
 Re: Accurate Group, Independence OH...G/B/U? -  FNP on 8/19/19 2:02pm
 They're listed in Signing Central with mixed reviews. n/m -  MW/VA on 8/19/19 2:09pm
 Re: Accurate Group, Independence OH...G/B/U? - Luckydog on 8/19/19 3:54pm
 Re: Accurate Group, Independence OH...G/B/U? - notarydi/CA on 8/19/19 5:27pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.