Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Remote notarization
Posted by  JanetK_CA of CA on 9/9/19 2:35pm Msg #610052
Actually, my guess is that some company somewhere will have a call center with employee-notaries, perhaps in shifts around the clock, once an arrangement is made with a major lender to do loans completely digitally. I don't doubt there's lots of money invested and lobbying going on right now to make that happen.

I believe the next step will be a major advertising campaign to the public (wouldn't surprise me if it was by Amrock), trying to convince everyone how wonderful it is to be able to do your entire home loan virtually and digitally. I think there will be resistance by many of us older folks, but millennials, for example, will eat it up. The younger they are, the more normal it will seem.

It may take a generation for this transition to be complete (especially on the part of local County Recorders when it comes time to file deeds), but I believe that's just a matter of time. So for those of you who are the types who like to plan your future for more than the next few months at a time and aren't planning to completely retire in the next few years, now is the time to be thinking about a Plan B and what's next for your financial future...
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Remote notarization - Stephen Wasserman on 9/6/19 9:26am
 Re: Remote notarization - Luckydog on 9/6/19 6:00pm
 Re: Remote notarization -  Matt Miller on 9/8/19 4:22pm
 Not just wining, but WINNING, thanks to you, Matt. n/m -  Cheryl Elliott on 9/9/19 5:41pm
 Re: Remote notarization -  Linda_TN on 9/8/19 5:09pm
 Re: Remote notarization -  JanetK_CA on 9/9/19 3:21am
 Re: Remote notarization - Stephen Wasserman on 9/9/19 8:39am
 Re: Remote notarization -  JanetK_CA on 9/9/19 2:35pm
 Re: Remote notarization -  Matt Miller on 9/9/19 8:13pm
 Singing to the choir here... -  Cheryl Elliott on 9/9/19 10:29pm
 The plural of Notary Public ... -  Ernest__CT on 9/12/19 7:58pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.