Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

What are you going to do when borrower arrives 1/2 hour late
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 10/8/19 10:57am Msg #610879
Wife was present, husband is on his way...I had steam coming out my ears. I had confirmed twice during the day that I would be there 5pm on the dot, I had a busy night, 3 more to do after that...domino effect, I was late for everything after that and so stressed out. Thankfully everyone was great about it.

One of my best clients, be on time, call when done, all these due diligence items we need to do, but when the borrower isn't polite enough to be on time...what are you going to do? I thought of rescheduling, but docs would have to be redrawn. It was a 194pp package. I just wanted to scream.

My last client, I called to beg and plead for forgiveness. He says, "I'm 50 and I have a one year old rug rat...just get here when you can, safely. Don't worry, we'll have dinner while we wait for you." THANK GOD, truly, for some relief. My heart beat slowed, I refreshed. One yo Luke was the cutest little pickle. He sure wanted my notary seal, pen and journal and wanted to sign what mom and dad were signing. I sent them a text and thanked them for their patience and flexibility. He said, "come by any time you're on the road and you need to chill."

I went home, brushed my teeth and hit the pillow. Sleep came fast.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 What are you going to do when borrower arrives 1/2 hour late -  Cheryl Elliott on 10/8/19 10:57am
 Re: What are you going to do when borrower arrives 1/2 hour late - SanDiegoStar on 10/8/19 1:46pm
 When it came to the form to "rate" me, I got all EXCELLENT -  Cheryl Elliott on 10/8/19 7:09pm
 Re: When it came to the form to "rate" me, I got all EXCELLENT - Heather Tianen on 10/10/19 10:36am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.