Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: My exotic signings
Posted by IAC of MI on 10/10/19 4:00pm Msg #610968
This particular home I felt I was on a African safari, he had partial zebra body, rhino head, lion just to name a few of the animals he let me know he went on his African safari and he and his wife brought back their kill. Needless to say, the animal lover I am it was very hard to hold my comments to top it off he insisted he show me his trophy room there he had black bear, fox, all types of birds (all stuffed) and at least 50 or better fish mounted around the room.
Then there was the reptile house, cages with lizards, snakes, no table to sit at did I mention the hole in the living room floor, I was sure something was going to crawl out of at any minute.
The lady with the house of cats. Fecies everywhere, cats inside and outside. Fastest signing I've done. Made me so ill I drove home in 20 degree weather windows down, my lips had this horrid taste, I took my clothes off in the garage and headed for the shower. Worse was I went to the house a year before and as I was driving up I remembered the cats and you could see she never did anything since my first signing. Oh, I went back because he husband passed away and she requested me.
Then the signing the macaw sat on my shoulder thru the whole signing, the owner could not believe the bird was so attached to me the bird would not leave my shoulder but I had a macaw for 37 yrs and I guess the bird could sense I was not afraid.
I did signing in bars, vegetable stands garages, stables pretty much you name it.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 it's time for your stories of odd/funny/extreme signings -  canotaryhere on 10/8/19 3:42pm
 My top 5 - Luckydog on 10/8/19 5:15pm
 The weirdest were two separate men dressed in pink -  Cheryl Elliott on 10/8/19 6:10pm
 Signing in a bar? Commonplace. But... - Gary Boehm on 10/8/19 11:22pm
 I did a signing on Easy Street in Buellton, CA! -  Cheryl Elliott on 10/9/19 1:19pm
 Re: The weirdest were two separate men dressed in pink - pdl/cali on 10/8/19 11:29pm
 Here's some of my most memorable. -  JanetK_CA on 10/8/19 11:29pm
 The helicopter signing - Lee/AR on 10/9/19 2:52am
 Re: My exotic signings - IAC on 10/10/19 4:00pm
 Re: My exotic signings - Luckydog on 10/10/19 6:33pm
 Re: it - Dawnna Mims on 10/11/19 9:57am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.