Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Brussel Sprouts for breakfast, lunch and dinner
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 10/20/19 8:58am Msg #611307
I was so amazed at these parents, refi ing their mobile home, three little ones sitting at the table eating their dinner, halved brussel sprouts sauteed in onion and butter, a tad of garlic, walnuts, red and green pepper slices, sweet potato cubed, and pieces of apple and raisins topped with a fried egg. The kids were putting it away like it was spaghetti, and loving the medley of nutritional veggies and egg and goat milk. The children were beautiful! Eating well is the key. How many children do you know who like brussel sprouts for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

I complimented the parents cuz when I was a kid, I detested brussel sprouts, lima beans and spinach. If I had to guess, their little ones were starting at say 3 through around 6. They were scarfing it up. Mom says they love it and they will eat these veggies with fried egg three times a day. What great parents, never hit a McDonalds or In-and-Out, and they are everywhere around here. Mom is stay at home mom.

Always learning something new out there in the signing jungle! Blessed to meet such great people. Keeps me grounded. It was such a busy month, and more tomorrow, the next day, the next. Thinking of going to the grocer for these ingredients. I've been eating a lot of salads, but now that weather is cooling, time to change up for warmer foods.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Brussel Sprouts for breakfast, lunch and dinner -  Cheryl Elliott on 10/20/19 8:58am
 This belongs in leisure n/m - Luckydog on 10/20/19 9:22am
 Oops...I should be reported...meant for leisure of course -  Cheryl Elliott on 10/20/19 9:55am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.