Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Maybe I've been at this too long but if a lender
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 10/20/19 11:52amMsg #611316
can't get my name right, or misspells the name of the street of my property being refinanced, I'd kick them to the curb. They don't deserve my business. To get all the way to doc drawer and still has major errors, unacceptable. They have client's drivers license, what's the problem???

Also, I recently had a loan officer keep me waiting for 1/2 hour. I told him I was too busy to sit around and wait for him at the busiest time of the month and people 6 deep waiting for me to show up on time. Even if I didn't have more appointments, it's just plain rude.

Most of the LOs I work with are exactly on time, if not early to the appointment. Waiting at the curb for me to show up so we walk in together.

My rant for the month...decided to couple em.

Another thing, I don't wait around all day for docs to show...I don't know how people do it. I just give it back to the scheduler if we can't make the timetable.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Maybe I've been at this too long but if a lender -  Cheryl Elliott on 10/20/19 11:52am
 I tell the scheduler, no docs, no closing. It is a very - grapebed on 10/20/19 7:57pm
 Re: I tell the scheduler, no docs, no closing. It is a very - pdl/cali on 10/20/19 11:32pm
 Absolutely...No waiting on docs! Freedom Mortgage! - FeliseSoCal on 10/22/19 11:10am
 TOO big of a hurry - Signerbill on 10/21/19 1:28pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.