Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

If it is your intention to discourage
Posted by Laureen/LA of LA on 10/22/19 2:35am Msg #611359
then you all are doing a mighty good job at it. I decided that all of the money out of pocket just in order to possibly be in line to take the bait just was not worth the waiting around and I have never once accepted an assignment as a result of reading this forum. If it wasn't one thing then it was another. Either the assignment didn't arrive with sufficient time to become versed in it, let alone the instructions, or there were more pages than had been presented, even though on SnapDocs you can't expect things like accuracy. I never once accepted an assignment. Some nice man here once scolded me and told me to get out of this business. I had yet to get into it and he didn't mean it in a nice way. He seemed to be communicating to me that I wasn't good enough for it. If being willing to go out of pocket for things like toner and paper and mileage and things in order to risk my E&O insurance due to not being fully versed and prepared and to find myself on the receiving end of a claim as a result is worth the risk to some silly soul, then more power to them. I keep away from this endeavor. The nominal reward, if any, is simply not worth the risk in my humble opinion.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 If it is your intention to discourage - Laureen/LA on 10/22/19 2:35am
 This business is not for everyone. -  Cheryl Elliott on 10/22/19 6:59am
 As I understand it, you Louisiana notaries are very close - Linda_H/FL on 10/22/19 7:10am
 Re: As I understand it, you Louisiana notaries are very close - Luckydog on 10/22/19 11:11am
 Sorry, posted under Linda, meant for OP n/m - Luckydog on 10/22/19 11:12am
 Why keep away from something that works for You? - NVLSlady/VA on 10/22/19 1:01pm
 Re: If it is your intention to discourage (well, not solely) - NVLSlady/VA on 10/22/19 4:51pm
 Re: If it is your intention to discourage (well, not solely) - Laureen/LA on 10/23/19 8:30pm
 I knew you were no stranger to the field! - NVLSlady/VA on 10/23/19 10:40pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.