Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Seeing more title docs that need notarizing in pkgs
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 11/26/19 7:00am Msg #612881
I've been seeing more and more title docs in packages that require notarization. Quicken pkg has few, DOT and Signature Name Affidavit for each signer. I had a package through a SS in FL, borrower here in my backyard, school district employees, went through their CU and landed a 3.375 rate for a 15-year. Cool beans, right? Then borrower tells me they also received a $400 gift card for the holiday. Low costs. A perfect world for borrowers.

The signing fee? $100 for 160 pp. Not bad, but their usual fee is $75, and they normally don't budge...on the cusp of the long holiday, I got my fee. Last night I had another offer...$75. I countered, SS wouldn't budge...

oh well, too much to ask? It would go to snapdocs, or Notary Go. It's like a lottery.
Isn't this too crazy?
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Seeing more title docs that need notarizing in pkgs -  Cheryl Elliott on 11/26/19 7:00am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.