Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: ATTENTION SIGNING AGENT
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 12/6/19 3:54pm Msg #613263
Never seen this, but I always end at the signing, while double-checking the package if they have any questions. At that time, I will tell them I am dropping the package or scanning it back or whatever it is I have to do with it and tell them if they have any questions afterward to call their LO or the title company and wish them good luck and thanks!
It's not our job to fully satisfy them since we are a teeny portion of what really makes them happy from the process start to finish. We can only make sure they are satisfied with how we did our portion of the closing and answered as many of the questions we could or called someone who could.
You can always count on someone calling them right after we leave and asking them how we did, their impressions of us...
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 ATTENTION SIGNING AGENT - Marie Major on 12/6/19 1:54pm
 Re: ATTENTION SIGNING AGENT - Lee/AR on 12/6/19 2:58pm
 Re: ATTENTION SIGNING AGENT - Yep, questionable. - NVLSlady/VA on 12/6/19 3:22pm
 Re: ATTENTION SIGNING AGENT - Luckydog on 12/6/19 3:54pm
 Re: ATTENTION SIGNING AGENT - kcg on 12/7/19 8:32am
 Re: Document Staging -  John/CT on 12/7/19 7:33pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.