Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Serenity Signing Service
Posted by Linda Juenger of IL on 12/11/19 7:29pm Msg #613383
I am not one to vent on here, been doing this too long and have been around the block many times. But, I just want to make everyone aware of what happened tonight with this company. I accepted a seller signing last night and seller did not sign as some things were not correct. At 4:15 I get a cattle call text asking if I am available TBD in the same town as last night (which I go to often). I replied and asked Brenda to please call me. She didn't. I get an email asking what the concern was. I said I wanted to know if it was the same person as last night and the fee that was offered was less than last night. I also responded with MY fee for both nights, printing, driving etc. Brenda never did call me and then I got another email saying "Are you available or not". So rude. I responded back that I need to discuss fees. Next email I got was she assigned it to someone else. So, just beware that they are not notary friendly at all. All this could have been avoided with a 2 minute phone call. Less time to make a phone call than to write 3 emails. End of rant.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Serenity Signing Service - Linda Juenger on 12/11/19 7:29pm
 Re: Serenity Signing Service - Donna McDaniel on 12/11/19 7:48pm
 Re: Serenity Signing Service - Linda Juenger on 12/11/19 8:42pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.