Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Mortgage Connect unfair to signing agents
Posted by David Fortune of NV on 12/13/19 7:45pm Msg #613485
Mortgage Connect is unfair to its' signing agents. This occupation takes a lot of knowledge and preparation to begin with, while companies like MC expecting signing agents put up with their incompetence.

They scheduled a signing with me for Noon. I had other assignments as well that day to get to. They did not post the documents for this signing until an hour after the appointment time. I told them to be able to get to it with everything else I had to do I would need $50 bonus to race around, squeeze it in, and try to get it done without having any other company pay a price for it as far as appointment time is concerned. I did not hear back from them that day. The next morning I received an email confirming they would pay the bonus. Then I received a phone call from them asking me why I did not get it done. They tried to blame me for the screw-up which was clearly their fault. When I informed them that they should pay me a compensation fee for wasting my time they paid it and told me they would not use my services again. I have not heard from them since. It seems that according to them the signing agent should take the financial hit for someone else's incompetence. I'm sure everyone at Wells Fargo got their paycheck, and everyone at Mortgage Connect got their weekly pay but the signing agent is supposed to go without theirs even if it is no fault of their own.

I am tired of being taken advantage of by some of these companies. I do my job professionally and I expect the same from the signing companies.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Mortgage Connect unfair to signing agents - David Fortune on 12/13/19 7:45pm
 Re: Mortgage Connect unfair to signing agents -  Doris_CO on 12/13/19 8:31pm
 Re: Mortgage Connect unfair to signing agents - shooterclay on 12/14/19 1:58am
 They are bottom feeders -  Cheryl Elliott on 12/14/19 7:17am
 Re: They are bottom feeders - kcg on 12/14/19 7:48am
 Re: They are bottom feeders -  Cheryl Elliott on 12/14/19 7:52am
 Agree KCG - Luckydog on 12/14/19 8:19am
 learned about this is in real estate school... - CST on 12/14/19 8:29am
 Re: learned about this is in real estate school... -  JanetK_CA on 12/14/19 3:41pm
 totally agree with you - CST on 12/14/19 5:36pm
 So by 11:00 am at the latest you weren't canceling or - Mobile1/PA on 12/15/19 6:25pm
 Re: So by 11:00 am at the latest you weren -  Yoli/CA on 12/16/19 9:00am
 Re: So by 11:00 am at the latest you weren -  Cheryl Elliott on 12/16/19 11:43am
 Faxbacks usually required, not always. -  Yoli/CA on 12/16/19 11:52am
 Good to know. Tks. (I was thinking same as Cheryl.) n/m -  JanetK_CA on 12/16/19 3:43pm
 Re: Good to know. Tks. (I was thinking same as Cheryl.) -  Yoli/CA on 12/16/19 5:04pm
 Re: Spot On Yoli! n/m - Mobile1/PA on 12/17/19 7:57am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.