Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Elsa Garcia Notary Signing Agency, Houston, TX, 713-699-4191
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 1/9/20 5:03pm Msg #614478
Sounds like a notary wanna be signing service. It says she "partners" with other notaries to network, so I believe she's a one-woman show inflating herself to look bigger and works with others in her area.

"My notary team and I'... and she charges $25.00 extra to speak Spanish. Unethical...Over 113 years' experience, (haha) she's adding everyone's years up and thinks they all share the same body. All those 113 years don't help when there is an issue at closing unless she conference calls all of them.

I'd pass on this group of networkers. jmo
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Elsa Garcia Notary Signing Agency, Houston, TX, 713-699-4191 -  Yoli/CA on 1/9/20 4:00pm
 Re: Elsa Garcia Notary Signing Agency, Houston, TX, 713-699-4191 - Luckydog on 1/9/20 5:03pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.