Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Further Proof of My Theory
Posted by Bob-Chicago of ? on 11/25/04 2:53pm Msg #12032
Many notaries ( do not deserve the NSA designation) are way overpaid @ $50/signing.
You are correct the the Il notary did not know what they were doing.
The Il notary should have filled out and signed the incorporated ack or attached a loose ack.
Il provides for a regular ack as follows:
state of ____
county of______
this instrument was acknowledged before me on__(date) by
_______________-(name of person(s)
(seal)
I was the back end of a split signing, and the first notary notarized for my signer as well as hers as names were preprinted. On one doc notary did not sign or fill out but only affixed an embosser seal (ink seal on other docs.
Also used Sunday as the last date of recission.
You are also generally correct on your UPL statements.
We are allowed and , in fact obligated, to follow our own states's notary laws. This requires reading, understanding and interpreting them. UPL generally involves giving legal advice to someone other than yourself.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Illinois Notary madee an error or am I wrong? - Glena/NV on 11/25/04 2:27am
 Re: Illinois Notary madee an error or am I wrong? - Linda on 11/25/04 11:22am
 Re: Illinois Notary madee an error or am I wrong? - Glena/NV on 11/25/04 1:48pm
 Further Proof of My Theory - Bob-Chicago on 11/25/04 2:53pm
 Thank you, Bob-Chicago for backing that up... - Glena/NV on 11/25/04 5:10pm
 Re: Thank you, Bob-Chicago for backing that up... - Ali-IL on 11/25/04 5:33pm
 Ali, you are right! I apologize and I stand corrected... - Glena/NV on 11/25/04 5:53pm
 Re: Further Proof of My Theory - Paul_IL on 11/26/04 12:12pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.