Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

New Notary
Posted by Cathie Nichols of CA on 6/2/03 4:09pm Msg #31
Hello. I am a new notary. I've had my commission for a couple months. The gal who got me into this biz has stopped providing me with assistance (I think she's very, very busy) in the loan doc. area. I've recently become the exclusive for a lender and now (Yikes) I have several loan doc signings to do this month BUT NO EXPERIENCE. The good news is that I am a Realtor, so I have a basic understanding of loan docs, etc., but I don't know which ones require a notary's seal. If anyone could help me, I would really, really appreciate it. Are there any other sites where I can read how to do a loan doc signing or someone willing to take a call?

Thank you for your time,
Cathie
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 New Notary - Cathie Nichols on 6/2/03 4:09pm
 Re: New Notary - Accurate Sign Ups on 7/19/04 5:00pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.