Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

The ones who didn't read or know what they voted (Obamacare)
Posted by  Moneyman/TX of TX on 1/11/17 10:17am Msg #69186
... on when they voted for Obamacare are the same ones now demanding to see the Republican's plans to replace it before they have actually repealed it? That's rich!

MSM isn't any better as they didn't bother demanding to know what the Dems, in their private meetings behind closed doors, had come up with before they crammed Obamacare down our throats, but now, they are clearly little more than Democratic talking points disguised as "media" outlets.

It's the hypocrisy and obviously political fake "outrage" that these same people who couldn't be bothered to even read what they were forcing upon us that I am pointing out. The over-the-top indignation at the very idea that anyone would not think that what they, the Dems, deemed was good for us isn't and is far from "affordable" that is a bit too much to take.

Their own architect, Jonathan Gruber, admitted that they lied about what was in the original bill and that they had to lie to the American public or the bill would have never been passed in the first place.

Knowing what the Republicans want to replace Obamacare with is reasonable, and expected, however, this partisan political game of demanding to see everything today is stupid. The actual law had to be rolled out over several years, in fact, some parts of it didn't even kick in until this year alone. It wasn't put together or implemented overnight, the Dems know it won't be repealed and replaced overnight -- every time they demand to see the replacement plans today they should be told to STFU and stop playing the same partisan games that cost them to loose so many elections over the last 6 years.
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 The ones who didn't read or know what they voted (Obamacare) -  Moneyman/TX on 1/11/17 10:17am
 Re: The ones who didn -  bagger on 1/11/17 4:00pm
 Re: The ones who didn - MikeC/TX on 1/11/17 4:36pm
 Re: The ones who didn - LKT/CA on 1/11/17 5:32pm
 You are an idiot. I don't engage racist people who -  Moneyman/TX on 1/12/17 10:26am
 Re: You are an idiot. I don -  janCA on 1/12/17 11:08am
 Re: You are an idiot. I don -  bagger on 1/12/17 12:58pm
 PPS -  bagger on 1/12/17 2:06pm
 Re: PPS -  janCA on 1/12/17 2:13pm
 Re: You are an idiot. I don -  janCA on 1/12/17 2:10pm
 PS -  bagger on 1/12/17 1:12pm
 Re: PS - LKT/CA on 1/12/17 5:39pm
 Re: You are an idiot. I don - LKT/CA on 1/12/17 5:33pm
 I used YOUR OWN POST TO ME IN THAT THREAD AS WELL - Moneyman/TX on 3/6/17 12:45pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.