Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

I believe in God and Christ as our savior...however,
Posted by  C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services of IL on 1/20/17 1:54pm Msg #69287
our religious beliefs should not blind us to the reality that our climate is changing; and what should be natural changes, man has accelerated this ten fold. China is a prime example of how burning fossil fuels, is causing harm to our air quality, globally and our way of life...natural or not, yeah, we are all going to die as this is as certain, death and taxes as they say.
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 For the climate change deniars - MikeC/TX on 1/19/17 6:44pm
 Re: For the climate change deniars - Lee/AR on 1/19/17 10:28pm
 Right on Lee -  bagger on 1/20/17 8:19am
 So China's air pollution is not affecting our climate at -  C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 1/20/17 12:41pm
 Re: So China -  bagger on 1/20/17 12:51pm
 I believe in God and Christ as our savior...however, -  C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 1/20/17 1:54pm
 Re: I believe in God and Christ as our savior...however, -  bagger on 1/21/17 2:24pm
 Re: For the climate change deniars - MikeC/TX on 1/21/17 5:12pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.