Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: Trump goes off the rails at press conference
Posted by PA_Notary_II of PA on 8/15/17 8:14pm Msg #70722
Ya know, I rarely read JP as a lot of what's posted is just nonsense and a back and forth between usually only 2 or 3 people. Posts like this get my goat. I never voted for B. O. But I gave him the respect of a citizen to an office holder. My opinion is he did more damage to our country than any president in history. TEN TRILLION in added debt with nothing to show for it except funding of Iran's nukes. He's why race relations are in the dump for so many reasons...not to mention his strong promotion of Islam in America. Now why can't our new president get any respect at all? Yah...he's outspoken to say the least, but he gets goaded into a lot of it by the MSM who can't bring themselves to " report" one single positive he's accomplished. Don't tell me he's done nothing as you will admit to wearing blinders. BTW...just about everything he said during his campaign turned out to be true. The left liberals keep beating the Russian drum even after the evidence that a DNC operative downloaded the computer files and leaked them to the public. There is so, so much wrong with how we are treating our president....the dims just keep throwing shxt against the wall to keep him busy so he hopefully can't accomplish his goals. Dem attorneys general from many states file malicious lawsuits just to throw up roadblocks. I'm really sick of it. I think of what our country could get done if only we would get behind him and push. There are checks and balances to thwart any improper actions so why not give the guy a chance...or y'all afraid he might be a success?
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 Trump goes off the rails at press conference - MikeC/TX on 8/15/17 7:00pm
 Re: Trump goes off the rails at press conference - PA_Notary_II on 8/15/17 8:14pm
 Nailed it PA! n/m - anotaryinva on 8/16/17 7:26am
 Which is it? Pick one. - BearPaw/CO on 8/16/17 2:56pm
 Because, BearPaw, immigration is embodied in existing law. n/m -  Stoli on 8/24/17 6:16pm
 Re: Trump goes off the rails at press conference - MikeC/TX on 8/16/17 4:33pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.