Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: This Is How White Supremacists Get Radicalized
Posted by Moneyman/TX of TX on 8/17/17 9:09am Msg #70737
I usually don't find much in Huffpo that isn't so far slanted to the left that it could be said to be useful, however, this is not the case in the article/video you linked, Cari. Overall, I think the speaker appears to be professional and knowledgeable in the subject. Overall, the steps he outlines appears to be the basic guidelines for any such group, even radical religious groups (fringe is fringe, the techniques are the same).

As long as people realize that although white-supremacist groups might happen to pick certain political issues that they can use for their own purposes, not everyone who has issues with basically the same political issue (e.g. illegal aliens) is, or should be considered, a member of any white-supremacist group or that they support such groups, I think the information the speaker is discussing is valuable if someone is concerned about another person and the possibility that they might be getting involved with a group or organization that might be negative.

Good post, Cari
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 This Is How White Supremacists Get Radicalized -  Cari on 8/15/17 6:55am
 Re: This Is How White Supremacists Get Radicalized - Moneyman/TX on 8/17/17 9:09am
 Re: This Is How White Supremacists Get Radicalized -  Cari on 8/18/17 6:49am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.