Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: I think I finally figured out Trump
Posted by  janCA of CA on 9/25/17 9:20am Msg #70997
Your loss, FGX/NJ.

This has made the resolve amongst the NFL players and owners stronger and Trump just keeps dividing, dividing, dividing the American people. He throws flames on the fire continuously. He had to open that big pie hole again getting involved into something that is none of his business, and yet, he tries to make it his business, just for that adulation that he needs from his followers.

The NFL isn't going away anytime soon and football will continue to be America's favorite sport for many years to come. And with any luck, this POTUS will be gone within 3 years. It just can't come soon enough!

PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 I think I finally figured out Trump's game - MikeC/TX on 9/23/17 6:47pm
 Re: I think I finally figured out Trump - FGX/NJ on 9/24/17 5:02pm
 Re: I think I finally figured out Trump - MikeC/TX on 9/24/17 6:04pm
 Re: I think I finally figured out Trump - FGX/NJ on 9/25/17 6:27am
 Re: I think I finally figured out Trump -  janCA on 9/25/17 9:20am
 It IS a RESPECTFUL PROTEST See it for what it IS! - CH2inCA on 9/25/17 1:01pm
 Re: I think I finally figured out Trump - MikeC/TX on 9/25/17 4:49pm
 I'm confused Mike. Are you for or against freedom of speech? - Moneyman/TX on 9/28/17 4:38pm
 Re: I - MikeC/TX on 9/28/17 7:29pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.