Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

FEMA director is a Trump ally, as those words are similiar
Posted by  Cari of IL on 10/10/17 6:11am Msg #71070
to what Trump said a few days ago via twitter.

He's an idiot. I continue to hear from folks all over Puerto Rico, friends, family, friends of friends we have made via FB, and believe me when I say this, the aid that is supposed to be getting to the folks, is just not getting there. I can't say yet, because amazingly, reporters have battled going up almost 180 degree mountains with camera equipment, interviewing these folks, but FEMA, with all of the Humvee's and helicopters, can't make it?

What is wrong with them? It's ALL political! And these fkrs are playing with AMERICAN LIVES! At least two people a day are dying, the elderly in the hospitals where starvation and dehydration have already taken their toll.

#impeachtrump
#AmericansNeedHelpPR
#RedCross

PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 Delivering aid to Puerto Rico - FGX/NJ on 10/5/17 6:32pm
 Re: Delivering aid to Puerto Rico - MikeC/TX on 10/6/17 5:54pm
 would've been nice if his administration would've sent this -  Cari on 10/6/17 6:25pm
 Re: would - MikeC/TX on 10/6/17 7:36pm
 Fema Director dismissed Mayor of San Juan as political noise - CH2inCA on 10/9/17 12:58pm
 Re: Fema Director dismissed Mayor of San Juan as political noise - MikeC/TX on 10/9/17 7:10pm
 FEMA director is a Trump ally, as those words are similiar -  Cari on 10/10/17 6:11am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.