Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

How is Roy Moore ahead in polls in AL?
Posted by Moneyman/TX of TX on 12/1/17 2:57pm Msg #71220
I just read that Roy Moore is ahead in the polls in the AL senate race.

Sure, if he were to win in this month's special election it would be easy for anyone to claim that his victory could easily say something about the Republican party, but what would it say about a Democratic party who couldn't win against someone like him?

He claims to be conservative but has some ideas and views that should make even real conservatives scratch their heads in amazement at the level of stupidity and fascism some of his ideas that he thinks are conservative reach. He is a lawyer and former judge who doesn't even believe in the rule of law; now he wants to be part of the group who makes laws that the rest of us are expected to follow?!?

In his Hanity interview this scumbag said he had asked the parents of some of the girls he "dated" for permission before "dating" them. If any grown azzed man felt the need to actually ask her parents for permission to date a young girl -- common sense should tell you she is probably too f*ing young for you! He met his current wife before she was 18. My understanding is that he didn't start dating her until she was 18 or older, but he had expressed interest in her prior to her being 18. Waiting until she was 18+ is not what I am pointing out, it shows a pattern that seems to fall right in line with the stories coming out about other under age (in almost any other state) girls and him when he was in his 30's. Even with all the other issues I think he has as a candidate, when the allegations first came out, I questioned the timing. His own words in the Hanity interview sealed it for me that they were more than likely true. That was before the girl who was 14 at the time spoke on camera.

With how partisan everyone is in Washington (BOTH sides of the political lines), I can see how some people might feel pushed into voting for someone just because of a letter after their name on a ballot; I don't agree with it, but I could understand it. However, I would think that even with such factors in play there would be enough people in the entire state with common sense to take a stand based upon their own actual core beliefs to say he is not someone they want to represent them anywhere. Guess I'll have to wait until Dec 13 to see if there are enough of those type of people who vote in AL.
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 How is Roy Moore ahead in polls in AL? - Moneyman/TX on 12/1/17 2:57pm
 Re: How is Roy Moore ahead in polls in AL? - MikeC/TX on 12/1/17 5:05pm
 Re: How is Roy Moore ahead in polls in AL? -  Amigoaz on 12/1/17 6:17pm
 Re: How is Roy Moore ahead in polls in AL? - FGX/NJ on 12/1/17 6:47pm
 Mike is originally from NY ... - Moneyman/TX on 12/2/17 2:06am
 My bad - it's Alabama, not Mississippi. Brain fart. n/m - MikeC/TX on 12/2/17 8:02am
 Re: How is Roy Moore ahead in polls in AL? - jnew on 12/2/17 1:17pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.