Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: Bye
Posted by MikeC/TX of TX on 12/1/17 5:46pm Msg #71224
"I am finished attempting to deal with a last word Lenny."

IOW, someone who won't let YOU have the last word, but continues to counter your arguments as you bring them up when he disagrees with them. Your preferred form of debate seems to be that you get to have your say, and then the debate ends. Sorry, real life doesn't work that way.

"someone on the FAR .left who claims to be a moderate"

There's no one here that fits that description.

"Hasta last bye bye."

Wish I could say that you were a formidable opponent, but you weren't. Your go-to move with me has always been an ad hominem attack rather than fact-based rebuttal. Repeatedly referring to me as "last word Larry" is a perfect example - you can't rebut what I say, so you attack me personally.

Several people have told me privately that it wasn't always that way and that you used to be more eloquent and measured. Sadly, I never got the chance to see that version of you. Bagger 2.0 is not working out well. I sincerely hope you manage to exorcise the demons that made you the nasty person that you have become.
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 Bye - bagger on 12/1/17 4:50pm
 Re: Bye - MikeC/TX on 12/1/17 5:46pm
 uncalled for comment n/m - FGX/NJ on 12/1/17 6:20pm
 So was his n/m - MikeC/TX on 12/2/17 8:02am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.