Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

My thought exactly, MikeC
Posted by BearPaw/CO of CO on 4/22/18 12:04pm Msg #71657
As the noose apparently tightens around Cohen, Trump has been tweeting that Cohen won't flip on him. To me this says that Cohen has stuff on Trump that he will hand over to the government in exchange for no charges or lighter prison time or whatever, leaving Trump holding the bag. Why would Trump say that? What has Cohen got to "flip" about (which he won't do, according to Trump.) And around and around we go.

But maybe Cohen will take the bullet. It appears Cohen has his own troubles. They government has been investigating him for a long time for criminal activities ... maybe some unrelated to Trump? So he could go down for those and leave Trump out of the rest of it. ...? Just don't know. But IMO Trump is implicating himself in some bad stuff when he says his lawyer won't "flip" on him.
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 In another unhinged Tweet storm today - MikeC/TX on 4/21/18 6:23pm
 Re: In another unhinged Tweet storm today - shooterclay on 4/21/18 9:38pm
 Re: In another unhinged Tweet storm today - MikeC/TX on 4/22/18 5:30pm
 Re: In another unhinged Tweet storm today - shooterclay on 4/23/18 1:04am
 Re: In another unhinged Tweet storm today - MikeC/TX on 4/23/18 7:18pm
 My thought exactly, MikeC - BearPaw/CO on 4/22/18 12:04pm
 Re: My thought exactly, MikeC - MikeC/TX on 4/22/18 6:33pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.