Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: Are the Dems trying to throw the midterms?
Posted by MikeC/TX of TX on 10/12/18 10:32pmMsg #72088
"The latest Eric Holder "When they go low, kick em."
And then this idiot has the audacity to respond with this"

There was more to that video than was shown by conservative outlets. I wonder if you would feel the same way if you saw the UNEDITED video, in which Holder went on to say that this was not a call for violence, but a metaphor for the need for Dems to get tough. Probably not, I doubt there is enough room for both your agenda and the actual truth inside of that reality bubble you live in...

"Kanye West comes out in support of Trump, and lambasts Tiny dancer (Rahm Emanuel) for his incompetence, explaining that the problem is ILLEGAL GUNS.

And, the lefty twits condemn Kanye."

Kanye has some serious mental issues that need to be addressed. I watched most of whatever that was in the Oval Office, and he made absolutely no sense. People are not opposed to Kanye because he's a Trump supporter; they're opposed to him because he's crazy, thinks he owns every room he walks into and needs professional help.
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 Are the Dems trying to throw the midterms? - bagger on 10/11/18 2:06pm
 Re: Are the Dems trying to throw the midterms? - MikeC/TX on 10/12/18 10:32pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.