Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: The latest (and greatest) Democratic party campaign ad!
Posted by MikeC/TX of TX on 10/23/18 7:27pm Msg #72126
Sorry, Richie - as soon as I saw that your cite was from Infowars, I didn't bother reading it.

Alex Jones is a known BSA and conspiracy theorist who has been booted off every single social media platform because of his behavior. NOTHING he has to say has any semblance of truth, and if you are still following him and suggesting that he might somehow know "the truth"... well, that says more about your critical thinking skills than it does about him.

Tell us - do you buy his bogus supplements? That's how he makes his money - he goes whack-job crazy on the conspiracies to get the nutjobs interested and then pushes the bogus supplements to suck money from their wallets. Don't believe me? Watch his Internet broadcasts - they all follow the same pattern. An angry Jones promoting a conspiracy theory, followed by a commercial break promoting his bogus supplements.

How many have you bought?
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 The latest (and greatest) Democratic party campaign ad! - bagger on 10/23/18 12:08pm
 Re: The latest (and greatest) Democratic party campaign ad! - MikeC/TX on 10/23/18 7:27pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.