Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

This should have brought non-partisan outrage by all!
Posted by Moneyman/TX of TX on 11/16/18 5:33am Msg #72164
(The TX political party is not named by me because this shouldn’t be a partisan political concern and I want people to view the info in the links below and decide for themselves what they think)

If viewed as a standalone post, I realize that some might automatically dismiss the information exposed in the video below simply because of the messenger, not the information itself. However, before you do that please take a few minutes to review the linked articles about something that I don’t think received nearly the media coverage and citizen outrage (of every political leaning) that it should have. Even a current Google search finds very few media articles on the matter; and that is spread over multiple pages of responses with a lot of non-matching results mixed in. After reviewing the linked information please watch the video below.

I think that once the suspect, if not outright illegal, actions of one TX political party a few months prior to the election are taken into account while viewing the video, the truths uncovered within the video (their own words) can be heard and might spark a discussion of the real issues rather than an automatic dismissal of the outrageous information revealed.

LINKS:
“Urgent” voter registration cards sent to people not legally eligible to vote as well as people who died, one 19 years ago. These voter registration cards had the citizenship/legal right to vote box PRE-CHECKED https://tinyurl.com/ybd8gtzs

Another source with additional info https://tinyurl.com/ybmpehx2

It is worth noting that the TXSOS had already began receiving calls from people who received the mailers who knew they were not legally eligible to vote prior to the story being made public by any news media.

Personally, I found the reason given by the political party for the single (1) pre-checked box to be one of the stupidest things anyone has ever said, and total BS. I also found the total shifting of blame to any person not legally eligible to vote who might have used those cards to register, and subsequently vote believing the laws had changed and allowed them to legally vote, to be outright offensive and indefensible.

They set people up to possibly make an honest mistake on their part which could lead to jail time (re: the 8 years mentioned in the 2nd link) and possible deportation from the country then basically said, “That’s on them”!!? That WAS the official party response.

That is one of the main reasons I said that their actions should have brought outrage from everyone, regardless of political leanings, including the national political party. However, as we all know, there was no such outrage from any of their own political party supporters. Can’t stand for what’s right if doing so might hurt election results can we? ??

<div style="font-size: 0.8em"><a href="https://www.tools4noobs.com/online_tools/youtube_xhtml/">Get your own valid XHTML YouTube embed code</a></div>

“Non-Citizens Voting in Texas? "We got TONS of them" Says Election Official on Undercover Video” -- YouTube title
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 This should have brought non-partisan outrage by all! - Moneyman/TX on 11/16/18 5:33am
 Sorry, clickable links are here. I forgot to take out "s" - Moneyman/TX on 11/16/18 5:35am
 Re: This should have brought non-partisan outrage by all! - bagger on 11/16/18 2:00pm
 Re: This should have brought non-partisan outrage by all! - MikeC/TX on 11/16/18 5:48pm
 Re: This should have brought non-partisan outrage by all! - bagger on 11/16/18 6:16pm
 Sadly, so far that has been the reaction without doing the - Moneyman/TX on 11/16/18 11:04pm
 Mike, you obviously didn't even read the press articles link - Moneyman/TX on 11/16/18 11:02pm
 Re: Mike, you obviously didn - MikeC/TX on 11/21/18 5:22pm
 Re: This should have brought non-partisan outrage by all! - bagger on 11/18/18 8:42am
 Unfortunately, as with much with our politics, you're right - Moneyman/TX on 1/15/19 2:24am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.