Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Sending healing prayers for Sylvia's husband n ICU
Posted by  C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services of IL on 1/3/17 12:19pm Msg #28091
yesterday....see her FB page below:

Sylvia Mease
Yesterday at 10:46am

I'm going back to the hospital, they have a bed for me in Bruce's room. He is in ICU. His heart stopped and they had to do chest compressions for 10 minutes which is a long time the doctor said. He is on a breathing machine and is sedated. They can't say whether he is going to make it or not, they said the next couple of days they will know more. Please keep him in your prayers,

Sending healing prayers to Bruce and to you Sylvia. God bless you both.
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 Sending healing prayers for Sylvia's husband n ICU -  C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 1/3/17 12:19pm
 We've added Bruce & Sylvia to our prayer circle. Blessings n/m -  Christine/OK on 1/3/17 12:43pm
 Thanks for posting this. I was going to, but wasn't sure it -  MW/VA on 1/3/17 6:38pm
 Re: Thanks for posting this. I was going to, but wasn - Sylvia_FL on 1/3/17 9:55pm
 I'm so sorry if my post got you upset or if you -  C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 1/4/17 8:39am
 Prayers your way, Sylvia...... - notarydi/CA on 1/4/17 9:08am
 Re: I - Sylvia_FL on 1/4/17 6:01pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.