Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: I
Posted by Sylvia_FL of FL on 1/4/17 5:59pm Msg #28112
No, no problem that you posted about Bruce. I need all the prayers for him I can get.

My eldest daughter (Sharon) and her husband drove down from Georgia yesterday, got to my youngest daughter's (Billie-Jo's) in Sanford late last night. I got a ride to the hospital early this morning and Sharon and Billie-Jo got there later in the morning. With them being there as well I was able to stay most of the day, normally I get a ride and only stay about an hour at a time, so it was good to have them there.

He opened his eyes a few times today and they have taken him off the Fentanyl and the Versed. He was able to squeeze the nurse's hand and wiggle his toes when she asked him to. His liver enzymes are up so they are doing an ultrasound. The nurse did remove the breathing support but had to put it back on again. He could take some strong breaths on his own but not as frequent as they want per minute. I was hoping to speak to the cardiologist today but he hadn't been by the time we left around 5pm and wasn't expected for at least another hour and my youngest daughter who was driving needed to head back to Sanford, she is not good driving at night. My eldest daughter and her husband will be staying in Palm Bay tomorrow and head back to Georgia on Friday. They had planned on being here until Saturday but apparently there is a storm heading to Georgia so they want to get back before it hits so they are not driving in a storm.
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 Thank you for the prayers for Bruce - Sylvia_FL on 1/3/17 9:38pm
 Re: Thank you for the prayers for Bruce -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/4/17 2:39am
 I'm so sorry Sylvia, my heart truly aches for you n your -  C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 1/4/17 8:36am
 love and prayers your way...... n/m - notarydi/CA on 1/4/17 9:11am
 Prayers for you and Bruce. May God give you strength. n/m -  Yoli/CA on 1/4/17 11:26am
 Re: I - Sylvia_FL on 1/4/17 5:59pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.