Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Sometimes it can be quite helpful to know the scientific
Posted by  Christine/OK of OK on 1/17/17 1:15pm Msg #28163
explanations behind why noise pollution has such a negative impact on the work (and other) environments.

Often, employees utilize this research as justification for establishing a remote office (work-from-home).

Studies demonstrate that employees are less productive in an open work environment than in a partitioned office design with walls and doors. I hope that you are able to make adjustments to the work space. Those studies also showed that workers don't make the necessary ergonomic positioning shift changes in an open area like they do in closed and that they're more creative in the closed environments. Smile
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 I can totally relate to this...as my current job has the -  C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 1/17/17 9:04am
 Re: I can totally relate to this...as my current job has the -  Christine/OK on 1/17/17 10:39am
 interesting...thanks for the info... n/m -  C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 1/17/17 12:46pm
 Sometimes it can be quite helpful to know the scientific -  Christine/OK on 1/17/17 1:15pm
 suffice it to say, this job was great but not for -  C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 2/4/17 6:27pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.